The BOSS Techsystem featured in the DATBOSS antenna, automaticcally controls the level of the received signal (either very high or very low) in order to always ensure an optimal output level. Its new design with TForce technology, makes this intelligent device even more versatile.
- High dynamic range: it allows you to receive high-quality TV in a variety of critical situations, from areas where signals ae very weak to installations with high reception levels.
- DTT coverage enchancement: up to 27% higher than older models.
- A more stable reception: it supports signal variations or fading with no effect on the TV installation.
- Optimal C/N: thanks to a noise figure of only 1.2dB that respects the received signal quality.
- Very high gain: TForce technology provides BOSS with an increase up to 13dB, reaching 45dBi in intelligent mode.
- Low power consumption in intelligent mode.
- Intelligent mode or passive mode work options (lack of power supply).
- DAT design, based on 3 Yagis antennas with asymmetric directors, provides great directivity as well as an optimal anti-echo radiation pattern.
- Special double-U dipole: it’s open/close format provides optimal frequency response flatness.
- A fully shielded switch box protects the BOSS system from impulsive noise; grounded for full protection against electrical discharge.
- Filtering compliant with 1st (LTE790) or 2nd (LTE700) Digital Dividend.
- Manufactured in aluminium (stainless) for a long service life.
- Fully automated manufacturing subject to strict quality control.